The Plainsman was built in 1974 by Builtright
Construction and Wiseman Construction. It was first
named Plainsman, then Little
Mexico, then Shenanigan's and
finally The Plainsman.
Ben and Leah bought The Plainsman in 1995 and with perseverance and determination, they have turned The Plainsman into a favorite for many customers.
And now, after 24 years in business, Ben and Leah have retired. They have turned the reins over to John and Kayla Edwards. John and Kayla have been an integral part of the Plainsman for many years, so expect the same fine dining and service to continue for many years to come.
1304 N. Juniata Ave
Juniata, Nebraska 68955